Sunday, June 11, 2017

Paleo Cauliflower Pizza

I am really late at posting this.  Since school has been out and the weather nice I don't want to sit down in front of the computer. I got a week off work and the first 4 days I was completely off, the second 4 days I was at kids camp with my daughters. I had a list if things I want to do in the first four days. 1: run 2: sleep, 3: family time, 4: work on garden, and 5: cook very little.

The only meal I agreed (and only cause i was begged to) to cook during my week off was home made pizza. I decided to try a new crust for my husband and I. I have been hearing lots about cauliflower pizza crust.  I researched several different recipes and couldn't find one in particular that would work for us. So I did what I always do and  made my own recipe with a mixture of all I saw.

CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST

1 package rice cauliflower
2 eggs
1/4 cup flax seeds
1 tablespoon diced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Oregano

I warmed up the cauliflower in the microwave for 3 min then added everything to a glass bowl and mixed with a fork. I then let set for 5  minutes. Put parchment paper on cookie sheet. I got 2 pizza crust out this. Cook in oven at 350 for 20 min. Then add what you desire on the pizza.
I took ground chicken burger and cooked it up. At the end I added Red Hots and onion and garlic powder. This added a yummy kick to the pizza.

My husband thought it was a great and it was very light summer dinner, with lots of veggies.  It also had lots of good stuff in it for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment